Your experience at Targo will be a golden opportunity to begin a career full of interesting challenges. There is no limit to what you can learn at Targo. The support that you get will encourage you to reach new heights. At Targo, you will have ample opportunities to develop your personal influence, mentoring and teamwork skills.
Working at Targo
- Your growth at Targo is fueled by your performance, rather by time. Therefore there is no fixed path or the length of time required to stay at a certain level or position. Instead, we believe in recognizing and rewarding outstanding employees.
- You will not just “sit on the fence”, or work on spreadsheets without understanding their meaning nor will you spend hours dealing with abstract theory. Your work will be meaningful and impactful. You will have the ability to have a personal influence on the success of the ventures you work with as your work will be directly connected to the success of your customers.
- Working at Targo will present you with many opportunities to follow your passions. Do not be surprised if you discover new interests. If you find the world of entrepreneurship and business intriguing, Targo is the place for you.
Please send your CV in PDF and English only to email@example.com
Every candidate goes through a short analytical test that includes multiple choice questions and case studies
The interview focuses on your experience to date & your personal, analytical & interpersonal skills.
In concluding interview you will have a chance to ask questions and learn more about what it means to be a consultant at TARGO.
If you are among the top percentile of young professionals and seek an intensive business development role in a high energy, analytical, and accelerated career environment, then look closely at the Targo Business Analyst strategy consulting position. We seek extremely motivated individuals, looking to be the leaders in their field, who recognize that an intensive consulting experience is the best way to accelerate their career development. The Business Analyst position requires the ability to work on a variety of quantitative and qualitative research engagements while supporting the company’s core values, including a commitment to client service, teamwork and delivering results.
Essential duties and responsibilities include
- Development and writing of business plans, grant applications, and other business materials.
- Data gathering via secondary and primary source research.
- Analyzing data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends.
- Creating in depth client reports and polished deliverables.
- Collaborate with Company’s partners, employees and/or sub-contractors in projects on a per need basis.
- Leading and managing projects independently under the supervision of the CEO.
- BA from one of the top universities and colleges in any field. An MBA is preferable.
- No prior experience required.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of additional languages is preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.